I RESPECT MYSELF – I am learning to take care of myself and to develop a healthy mind and body.
- I will be clean and dress appropriately according to the dress code.
- I will eat healthy snacks and meals.
- I will try to keep a positive attitude.
- I will take care of my own personal belongings.
I RESPECT OTHERS – I am learning to get along and live in a safe and peaceful environment with others.
- I walk calmly and quietly throughout the school.
- I am polite, respectful and honest to others in the school in my language, my attitude and actions.
- I do not bring offensive or dangerous articles to school.
- I respect others’ personal belongings.
I RESPECT MY SCHOOL – I learn to make my school a safe and welcoming environment. I take care of the school building and yard, do not litter, and do not damage school property.
- I do my part in keeping my classroom and school clean and tidy.
- I report any damage or problem to equipment and/or property(even if I did something myself).
I APPLY MYSELF TO THE TASK OF LEARNING
- I come to school regularly.
- I arrive for classes on time.
- I arrive for class with all the necessary materials.